We are currently in week eight on site at Audley Square House and to date works have been progressing well.
Please find below an update of completed activities and scheduled activities due to commence over the coming week.
- Demolition is proceeding well to Audley Square Car Park.
- The pre demolition soft strip across the site has progressed well with all materials separated into waste streams ready for recycling.
- The security hoarding is complete.
- Asbestos removal to Audley Square Car Park and the former filling station is complete.
- Scaffolding has progressed to both the internal elevations and external elevations.
- Acoustic barriers are installed to the demolition area.
- The Motofog dust suppression system has also been installed and preforming well.
Our Planned Works – Week Commencing 28th November 2016
Over the course of the coming week, we shall anticipate undertaking the following works:
- Delivery of another additional plant to assist with the demolition and processing.
- Continuation of demolition to low level Car Park structure.
- Installation of monitored security CCTV in addition to 24hr manned Security.
- Continue internal pre-demolition soft strip preparation of the Ascott Hotel and Audley Square Car Park.
- Continue the erection of protection scaffolding and sheeting to the Waverton Street car park building and 49 Hill Street.
- Asbestos removal to 49 Hill Street.
- Removal of materials from site.
Should you have any comments relating to our works, these may be passed on to the demolition team email@example.com where we shall look to assist wherever we can. We have also set up our functioning project office within the ground floor of the Ascott Hotel where our project team if necessary, are available to discuss any current works related to the project.
In addition there are telephone contact details posted upon the notice boards surrounding the site.
We appreciate that this is a significant and high profile project to be undertaken in the area and we look forward to building a relationship that is committed to completing these works in a professional, courteous and sympathetic manner for which we will do our best to achieve.
Audley Street Demolition Team
Need to send us a large file (15MB or over)? Please use MailBigFile: www.mailbigfile.com/cantillon
Registered Office: 10 Elton Way, Watford, Herts WD25 8HH
Tel: 01923 255256 www.cantillon.co.uk Company Reg: 00916538
PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT
This email and any file attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any views and opinions expressed are those of the individual author / sender and do not necessarily shared or endorsed by Cantillon Ltd